Weekly Wrap-Up? + Random Acts of Blogging #2! ~ Diane's Vintage Zest!

Weekly Wrap-Up? + Random Acts of Blogging #2!

So...

It has finally happened.  I don't have any fun adventures to post this week.  Not a single friend outing to report on.  Most shockingly, I didn't even eat anything particularly interesting...  You are all gasping in amazement right now, right?

Basically, while I can't add anything to my foodie page, I will have a bunch of fun dishes to share with you in the near future.  I spent some time in my kitchen and editing pictures on my computer.  Fun!  In fact, you have already seen the Croissant Apple Bread Pudding with Coconut Crisp Topping that I whipped up last week.


********************


Since this is a weekly wrap-up to summarize what's been going on in my life, I thought to myself, why not share another round of Random Acts of Blogging?  First up, a few statistics that I thought were pretty interesting plus more WACKY SEARCH PHRASES!  Remember, that I have a small blog here, so don't make fun of how low my pageviews are, etc.


1. Top Countries

No surprise here, but English-speaking countries are at the top here, but France is more interested in my blog than Australia.  Go figure!


Top Countries



2. All countries

Since March, I decided to keep track of any new countries that popped up on my pageviews.  I thought it was super interesting, especially from countries that I would never have guessed would be interested in taking a peek.  Also, I admittedly was stumped as to where Jersey was, until I looked it up and found out that it is a "dependency."  Neat!  Also, sorry Sint Maarten, because apparently it thinks that you are misspelled...


All Countries



3. Top Posts

I know that 13,497 views isn't much for some blogs, but the number of views on my Sunglasses Case Tutorial is astronomical compared to my other posts!  Pretty good, considering I was hoping for about 50 pageviews total.  :)  Also, I found out that my audience isn't interested in just sewing or just cooking or just organization.  What a well-rounded bunch of peeps you are!


Top Posts

********************


Now, it's wacky search phrase time!  Let's get started.  :)

1. little tiny puffy pancakes albert cuyp

little tiny puffy pancakes albert cuyp 2


Apparently someone couldn't figure out what the word for poffertjes was and found it in my post in Amsterdam!



2. i was a mascot

Oh really?  That's nice!  I was never a mascot, but maybe you stumbled upon Little Miss and some of her traveling adventures.  :)




3. warm wall livingroom

Good luck finding what you were looking for, because I'm sure you couldn't find it on my site!



4. drawstring belts that unravel

I don't know why you wouldn't want to buy a belt that unravels, but I'm sure you found this tip to use a belt loop turner for lost drawstrings!


Random Acts of Blogging on Diane's Vintage Zest!



5. polar fleece maxi skirt tutorial

I really hope that you didn't find a tutorial for this.  It sounds like it would look terrible.



6. crochet hard drive pouch

Hey!  You found EXACTLY what you were looking for right here!  I guess there's another crafty nerd out there. :)


Random Acts of Blogging on Diane's Vintage Zest!



7. Ei muffin groenten

Hey, it's Dutch!  And they found my recipe for Egg & Veggie Muffins!



8. Sweeta nd sour Meatballs

I love a good misspelling, but this is just a minor one.  Fingers crossed for a silly one next time!



9. "wide belt" suit

Maybe you ended up landing on my DIY Belt Organization tutorial page, but alas, there are no suits for you to find.  :(


Random Acts of Blogging on Diane's Vintage Zest!



10. ???

It's the last one on the list.  I don't even know...


Random Acts of Blogging on Diane's Vintage Zest!


That's it for now!

********************

Next weekend will be full of wedding shenanigans and the weekend after that I will be in New Orleans.

Lots to look forward to for future Weekly Wrap-ups!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! And putting in your two cents is always free. :)

.