Take-A-Look Tuesday with Sugar Bee Crafts! ~ Diane's Vintage Zest!

Take-A-Look Tuesday with Sugar Bee Crafts!

Hi everyone!

If you're a regular follower here, on Tuesdays, I usually like to share something sewing-related like a finished project, a Stitch Once, Rip Twice update, or how I organize my stash of fabrics, buttons, sewing basket, etc.  Wednesdays are the time for my weekly wrap-ups, with lots of food and adventures!


Well, I'm pushing those posts a bit later, so I can...

Co-host Take-A-Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts!

So today's post is the link party below!  Tomorrow, I'll be able to pick a few projects for my Reader Feature!  Make sure to link up, and you may be featured...


Want to join in on the fun?  Link up your awesome crafty projects below!

Anything linked up on my blog will also show up on Sugar Bee Crafts as well, and vice versa.  You only need to link up once.

I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to -  - and who will be the most viewed link - maybe you?


- - Just a run down- -
  • Link to a specific post, not your blog's main page.
  • No more than a couple of posts please.
  • Please don't link up anything you've already linked before from a previous week.
  • Try to visit a few other people at the party  - everyone loves visits and encouraging comments!  




If you're new to link-ups and have questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help!

Here's a button for you, or you can pick another one from the blog button page: Sugar Bee Craft Blog Buttons.


Now that you've read all the particulars, link away!!!










1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane - thank you so much for hosting the party! Have a happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! And putting in your two cents is always free. :)

.