Saturday Synopsis! ~ Diane's Vintage Zest!

Saturday Synopsis!

I have a new love in my life, and it's called Americone Dream...  Unfortunately, I need to squeeze into a bathing suit (and sew it too!) before next weekend.  Hopefully, I'll have time in the next couple of days to get it started (and finished!)




Here are last week's posts in case you missed any.  :)


Saturday Synopsis!

Monday:  My family's version of Vietnamese-Style Fresh Spring Rolls.  Yum!

Tuesday:  Finally, a finished sewing project!  My "Golden Goddess Draped Top," which deserves a second version.  :)

Wednesday:  This week's wrap-up, with a few fun activities and more than a few yummy restaurants.  :)

Thursday:  A guest post from Amy of SewsNBows!  Her thoughts on Fast Fashion and some facts about the fashion industry.

Friday:  My mini-rant about being called a girly girl, and 17 reasons why I disagree!




2 comments:

  1. I almost got Americone Dream the other day, but went with Half Baked instead. And I just noticed it was Stephen Colbert's. Haha... now I'll really have to try it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so funny! And yes, DEFINITELY get it. I'm sad that I know how yummy it is, because now I'm hooked. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! And putting in your two cents is always free. :)

.